Thursday, June 19, 2008

So Soon

Where has the time gone? I swear the days are getting shorter! Or maybe I'm just too busy. I don't know what it is, but either way, time seems to be going by faster these days! I leave in 11 days! I feel like I have so much to do, but I'm not sure what or where to even begin! I'm not really nervous. I guess anxious is probably the best word to describe how I feel right now. It's only for a month, that's really not that hard. I think that my mom is getting a little nervous though. But I have faith that she will be just fine.

They still do not know who is going to replace me at the church! It's really not up to me though. I am going to try to do a few things to help find someone.

After I get back from Peru, I am going to The CALL on August 16th in Washington DC. It's going to be me, my mom and Gina. I think it is going to be a great time. We are going to go up there 2 days earlier so we can hang out and see DC. We have been there before, but Gina has never been. She will love it!

I have a lot of things coming up in the next couple of months! My life is going to be crazy, but I am definitely looking forward to it!!!

No comments: