Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Family

I love my family! I am so blessed to have them. I really don't know what I would do without them.

David and Ceci came over to my house last night for dinner. They ended up staying for a while and talking with my family. I think my dad was educated a lot more on Peru. He seems interested in whats going on with GCOI...which is pretty cool, if you ask me!

I've been thinking lately that GCOI is about to take off. I really feel that some major things are around the corner and everything is going to happen a lot quicker than we thought. We are still praying about the Builders without Borders thing, it looks like it is a huge possibility that they might build a school for us. I am just praying that whatever God has in store, nothing will get in the way of. We are all getting excited to leave. I can't believe it is only 19 days away. We have so much to do before we go. But we will survive!

No comments: