Monday, June 2, 2008

On hold

Things seem to be "on hold" right now! I don't particularly like using that terminology, however I have come to terms with the fact that I have no idea when I am leaving for Peru. For those of you that are praying, PRAY HARDER! Just joking! I'm ok with waiting, as long as it is God's timing then everything will be ok. David has been contacted about several preaching opportunities over the next month. He has scheduled things to the end of June. So, it is looking like we will now be leaving in July. I'm ok with that. It gives me the opportunity to save more money. Which I have been doing ok with. I could work harder on that though.

I was at David and Ceci's (D&C) house on Friday, literally ALL day! I stayed home on Saturday watching movies, it was great! I am praying that they will get the support they need. Most people do not realize that they need a fairly large amount of monthly support because of the area that they are in. They will have to purchase a generator that runs on diesel fuel to have electricity and also have water shipped in every week. This is not cheap. Also, the money for transportation will be expensive. They really need a car in Jicamarca, but there are other things to worry about first.

I have had many people commit to coming down there to minister with us, I'm hoping that they will not forget about us! I cant wait to get there and start having groups come. It will be great!

I am still praying about some huge financial blessing the could possibly come our way! God knows what He is doing!

No comments: