Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Finally....

We have our plane tickets!!! We are leaving June 30th. And then I am returning home on July 31st. Praise the LORD! We were thinking about leaving on the 24th, but David and Ceci decided that they would like to be in church on the 29th, so we will leave the day after! Thats good for me too, then I can be in service on the 29th as well. I am going to get to experience Peru's Independance Day on the 28th of June. David told me that it was a great experience! We are flying with Spirit Airlines, which I am not too happy about, but they are the cheapest, and we wanted cheap.



I will have 4 Sunday's to minister while I am in Peru. Iglesia Vida meets on Sunday's in the afternoon, so I will also be able to attend different churches on Sunday Morning's as well. There are a couple of Pastors that I know and want to visit while I am there. I do not know if Ceci has called her family yet to tell them that we are coming. They will be so happy! We have a lot of work to do now! I am not looking forward to that.

No comments: