Tuesday, June 3, 2008

God is GREAT

Well, God has amazed us yet again! I had recently talked with someone that was interested in donating to GCOI, it was a large amount of money, so I have been praying for it. Little did I know that God had other plans. Yesterday I was talking with a husband and wife, they informed me that they were donating $10,000 to David and Ceci. I was shocked! David was equally as shocked when I called him to let him know. He is not speechless very often, but I'm not sure he knew what to say! What a blessing this is! Now we can buy our tickets and GO!!! I am still praying for the other person that was interested in donating. We need all of the prayer, money, resources, etc. that we can get! The vision of GCOI is not a small one. As long as we are faithful to God, He will be faithful to us! Part of this money will help the Hodges family get down to Peru, and get into their new house. Yay! I am so happy!

No comments: