Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Work, work, and more work

I am finally free from my job at the gym! Most of you don't know, but I was working full-time at my church and part-time at Gold's gym. As if that wasn't busy enough, every moment that I wasn't working, I went to David and Ceci's to do MORE WORK! I told my boss at the gym that I was going to be moving soon and he would need to find a replacement for me. Thank God he found one only in 2 weeks. So I no longer work at the gym. To be honest it really does not change anything. I still go over to David and Ceci's everyday. I have become family to them. :)

After I got off of work yesterday, I went straight to their house and worked until 11:15pm. I finally made the decision that I had to go home and sleep. I have begun to forget what sleep actually feels like. I am going out of town this weekend, so my mother is making me stay home tonight to pack my things. It will probably be a good thing to stay home just one night! I will be able to get a lot of work done on the plane. Thank God for that! I am looking forward to a vacation!

No comments: