Monday, May 19, 2008

I had a fun weekend hanging out with Ceci and the boys. David was out of town visiting his Aunt and also talking with some more churches to raise money. We have another church that is going to support us on a monthly basis! Yay! I hope that more money and resources come in very soon. Ceci and I had a great weekend though. We laughed a lot and stayed up talking until about 3am every night. She is excited that I am going to be moving with them. So am I!

I have been working on a lot of things for GCOI. One of which is a packet for an organization called Builders without Borders. They are interested in building an educational facility for us. I am almost done with the packet that we are going to present to them. Hopefully it will help. Also, I have developed a Mission's Application, and I am working on a Mission's Manual for David and Ceci. I have 2 jobs, so every moment that I am not working, I spend at David and Ceci's. So I guess I technically have 3 jobs! I have been quite tired lately, but it is all worth it!

We are supposed to leave around the 19th of June, I am hoping that we do not get delayed any longer. I can't wait to get to Lima. I know that I have a lot of work ahead of me as far as raising money/support. But my mother has offered to help, so I think I will do ok. I fully trust that the Lord will provide for me!! I have had to change so many things lately: my hair went from almost bleach blond to DARK brown, I have been trying to get a tan, I have started walking, and I had to take my nose ring out. Now, I actually like my hair better dark, the tan is great, walking is good for me, but I was not happy about removing the nose ring. But I wanted to do it now, so that it would heal before I go to Peru and take a shower in the Ameba water. Oh yes, they have Ameba's in their water! Yuck!

Please continue to keep me in your prayers. I need all the prayer that I can get!!

No comments: